OWL has the following committee and volunteer positions currently open.
Please email Gaynor Fries, Executive Director at email@example.com if you are interested:
- Program Committee – Provide exceptional leadership events for OWL members and guests.
- Membership Impact Committee – Welcome and engage new members; Help us retain and grow our membership.
- Digital Committee – Create and maintain a strong digital presence/strategy in order to increase OWL’s visibility.
- Development Committee – Secure resources to do OWL’s important work.
- Ambassador Committee – Help us recognize OWL volunteers.
- Local Chapters – Help us plan and organize chapter meetings locally. Current opportunities include SoCal, NorCal, North Carolina and Northeast US. Coming soon: Fort Worth, TX and Boston, MA.
How to Get Involved
Looking for more ways to get involved and share OWL’s vision? Why not:
- Engage your network with the OWL membership opportunities; perform outreach to your colleagues and friends who could benefit from an OWL membership;
- Invite a colleague to attend an OWL event with you as your guest;
- Email OWL upcoming events to your colleagues and encourage them to attend!
Show Your OWL Pride!
Align with the OWL Community in every email you send. Email Gaynor at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your email signature badge today or download your badge from the membership site.