OWL has the following committee and volunteer needs. Please email Gaynor Fries, Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested:
Program Committee | Provide exceptional leadership events for OWL members and guests.
Membership Impact Committee | Welcome and engage new members; Help us retain and grow our membership.
Digital Committee | Create and maintain a strong digital presence/strategy in order to increase OWL’s visibility.
Development Committee | Secure resources to do OWL’s important work.
Ambassador Committee | Help us recognize OWL volunteers.
Local Chapters | Help us plan and organize chapter meetings locally. Current opportunities include SoCal, NorCal, North Carolina and Northeast US. Coming soon: Fort Worth, TX and Boston, MA.
Looking for more ways to get involved and share OWL’s vision?
5 Easy Ways You Can Contribute
1. Engage your network with an OWL membership opportunity.
2. Perform outreach to your colleagues and friends who could benefit from OWL membership! Make a goal of getting X number of members per quarter. Make it fun!
3. Invite a colleague to attend an OWL event with you as your guest!
4. Email OWL upcoming events to your colleagues and encourage them to attend!
5. Follow us on social media to learn more and spread the word!