OWL continues to seek ways to drive its impact in advancing diversity in leadership. The OWL Fellows Program will increase support and connection opportunities by pairing interested rising leaders with established leaders in the ophthalmic space. These connections should allow parties to grow, share experiences and impact careers – and will be a way for OWL to elevate underrepresented parties in the ophthalmic space. Note: There is no formal educational curriculum associated with the Program.
Criteria to Participate as an OWL Fellow
- An active OWL member
- An emerging leader in the ophthalmic space
- In their early or mid-careers
- Demonstrating high potential for making an impact in ophthalmology
- Committed to diverse leadership
- Willing to commit the time and effort to interact with their Mentor, other Fellows and OWL Leadership
Process for OWL Fellows Program
Closing date for Applications for our 2019 class was July 31st. More information will follow soon.