Thank you all who registered for this masterclass. Special thanks to Dr. David Ricketts and to our sponsors for making this event possible.
In difficult times, it becomes even more important to build a culture of innovation in our organizations. OWL is honored to host a Masterclass with Dr. David Ricketts, Innovation Fellow at the Technology and Entrepreneurship Center at Harvard.
APRIL 7, 2021 | 7 PM EST
“My best innovation wasn’t any one product, it was building a team who could continually make the most innovative products”Steve Jobs
What to Expect from this Innovation Masterclass
The masterclass combines the best practices of problems solving and creativity using extensive material from engineering, industrial design, and the arts. You will take away:
- How to discover and develop high-impact problems
- How to align your core strengths with problem selection
- How to find the “keystone” problems in your company
- How to define and frame problems to maximize solution success
- How to continually develop new, creative solutions
- An ideation framework that consists of two dozen problem solving approaches
- An understanding of how to select and implement the best problem solving approach for your problem
- Examples and case studies of several leading problem-solving methods
Dr. David Ricketts is an Innovation Fellow in the Technology and Entrepreneurship Center at Harvard.
*OWL accepts financial support from Industry partners. OWL creates promotional content independently, without input or development from Industry Partners.