OWL is thrilled to collaborate with Ward Certified to bring this virtual presentation training to our Members. Ward Certified specializes in coaching and training for companies and individuals and helps people connect, communicate and collaborate more effectively. In these times of pivoting to delivering content online vs in-person, these valuable tips will help you take your presentation game to the next level.
Learn how to rock an audience in a virtual setting to reach more people and make the most of today’s technology! In this training, you’ll learn how to keep your audience energized and interested, to ensure participation and drive your message home.
5.27.20 | 12P EDT
IN THIS SESSION, YOU’LL LEARN:
- THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN LIVE AND VIRTUAL TRAINING
- WHAT TO DO BEFORE, DURING, AND AFTER THE VIRTUAL TRAINING TO INCREASE SUCCESS
- SKILLS TO ENGAGE AUDIENCES VIRTUALLY
- ACTIVITIES TO ENCOURAGE PARTICIPATION THROUGHOUT
- HOW TO CONFIDENTLY NAVIGATE THE VIRTUAL TRAINING ROOM
Check email for further details after registering.